Custom Search

Next Generation iPhone Code Name: iPhone3GS!

Posted by Yenova | Monday, June 08, 2009 | | 1 comments »

John Gruber reports what he is expecting to see tomorrow at Apple's WWDC:

I expect Apple to announce updated iPhones with significantly faster processors, twice the RAM, and twice the storage. I expected prices to remain the same as the current lineup: $199/299 for 16/32 GB, respectively. The video camera is going to be a major selling point.
He has also stated that the new iPhone will have a code name of "iPhone 3GS" and will have a longer battery life of up to 20%. He also believes that it will have similar dimensions as the current iPhone but will look different.

Digg!

1 comments

  1. Rev Deb // June 9, 2009 at 12:40 AM  

    Hi March
    I like to first say thank you for dropping by my site, and for the compliment. I had a 2nd gen Iphone for a while and then it froze beyond repair, so I updated to the 3G- they do work a bit faster, although I thought they would have fixed some other more important things like a flash and zoom for the camera. Also flash for those pesky blue squares when you go on a site or maybe even a GPS that talks.. Oh well maybe the G4's will do better (LOL) I guess. But all in all I love my Iphone!
    Thanks again
    blessings
    Rev Deb

Post a Comment