Custom Search

Apple Delivering iPhones for Online Orders!

Posted by Yenova | Saturday, May 16, 2009 | | 2 comments »

Apple has recently announced that they will start taking online orders for the iPhone 3G directly from their web site. It will be delivered directly to your door, and best of all it's completely free!

This new method of ordering the iPhone is only available to new customers of AT&T. New customers must go through a number of pages which require customers to fill in their billing address, select their rate plan and choose either to pickup their iPhone at a local Apple store or have the iPhone shipped directly to their door.

Digg!

2 comments

  1. Yenova // May 17, 2009 at 12:45 PM  

    well, this is good news my friend..my sister is planning to buy an iphone..thanks for the information..

  2. Yenova // May 18, 2009 at 1:19 PM  

    What I don't get is why AT&T charges an extra 10 dollars a month for the 3G? It doesn't do any more then the 2nd Gen. Phone, except for having extra memory. I don't see that it is any faster either... what do you think ? is the 3G worth having over the older model ? If you can't find me on blogCat.. Please let me know what you think by leaving your comment on my chat box at: www.breadbreakers.typepad.com
    Thanks so much
    Rev Deb

Post a Comment